Dr. Gajanan Deshmukh- Trauma surgery in Aurangabad
Dr. Gajanan Deshmukh is Orthopedic Surgeon and Known as one of the best Knee Surgeon in Aurangabad. He is also an Expert doctor for Knee replacement, Shoulder and knee arthroscopy, Minimally invasive surgery, Trauma surgery in Aurangabad.
Dr. Gajanan Deshmukh is completed MBBS from MUHS Nashik, with first-class grades in all MBBS years. For postgraduation (MS Ortho), He ranked in all India entrance examination & get admission to NSCB medical college Jabalpur. He passed MS with good marks. He has his own best publications and poster presentation in various regional, international conferences. He has published research papers in an international publication like South Africa Malesian orthopedic journal. He has done with Indian, international fellowships in arthroscopy, joint replacement surgery.
MBBS MS ORTHO, MCH (Ortho)
1. FELLOWSHIP IN SPORTS MEDICINE (New Delhi)
2.FELLOWSHIP IN KNEE AND SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY
3. FELLOWSHIP IN HIP AND KNEE ARTHROPLASTY (Switzerland)
4. FELLOWSHIP IN SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY AND SHOULDER ARTHROPLASTY (TEL AVIV. Israel)
More About Knee Surgeon and Trauma surgeon in Aurangabad in Aurangabad
- GOLD MEDAL for best post-graduate paper presentation at CEZCON 2009 at Bhopal.
- GOLD MEDAL for best poster presentation at CEZCON 2010 at Jaipur.
- Rank third in the University in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery)
- Dr. Ga janan Deshmukh, Prof. H.K.T. Raza, “our experience of deformity correction at Lifeline Express,” at CEZCON 2009, Bhopal.
- Dr. Ga janan Deshmukh, Prof. H.K.T. Raza, “Result of triple arthrodesis and Robert
- Jones procedure operated at life line express,” at CEZCON 2010, Jaipur.
- Dr. Ga janan Deshmukh, Prof. H.K.T. Raza, “Infantile septic arthritis of knee: case report of long term follow up,” at CEZCON 2010, J
- Dr. Ga janan Deshmukh, Dr. HKT Raza, “Letter to the Editor”, SA Orthopaedic Journal Autumn 2014, Vol 13, No 1, page:21.
- Dr. Ga janan Deshmukh, “The role of ligamentum flavum calcification at lumbar spine causing cauda equina syndrome and lumbar radiculopathy: case report”, Journal of Evolu- tion of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; Vol. 2, Issue 42, October 21; Page: 8150-8155.
- Dr. Ga janan Deshmukh, Dr. HKT Raza, “Experiences of Orthopaedic Camp in a Mobile Surgical Unit (Life Line Express) in Central Part of India”, Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal 2013 Vol 7 No 4.
- Successfully completed knee and shoulder arthoscopy fellowship by ISKSAA IN, June 2015.
- Successfully completed training in total hip replacement and total knee replace- ment under Prof. Guyen at Lausen University, Switzerland (accredited by ortho- pedics association).
- Successfully completed shoulder arthoscopy AND artroplasty fellowship at TEL AVIV ISRAEL IN 2018
- Rotatory Internship from 23/02/2006 to 22/02/2007 in S.R.T.M.C, Ambajogai.
- Worked as Postgraduate resident in department of orthopaedics for 3 years in NSCB Medical College Jabalpur from 10 June 2008 to 09 June 2011.
- Participated in Departmental curriculum of Case presentations, Seminars, Jour- nal Reviews and Under Graduate Teaching programme.
- Worked as senior registrar in Dept. Of Orthopaedics, L.T.M.C.G.H. SION 22, Mumbai from 10th September 2011 to 31st July 2012.
- worked as assistant professor in dept of orthopaedics at Dr.Ulhas patil medical college Jalgaon Maharashtra from for 2and half years Workimg as assistant professor at GMCH Aurangabad Maharashtra from june 2019 till date
- Attended Arthopasty Cadaveric Workshop at AIIMS New Delhi, October 2014 in ISSAKA Conference
- Attended the 53rd ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF INDIAN ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION at Bangalore 2008.
- Attended 9th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF CENTRAL ZONE at Bhopal 2009.
- Attended 28th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF MPOTHOCON at Bhopal 2009.
- Attended 1st national social orthopaedics conference at Jabalpur 2009.
- Attended 10th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF CENTRAL ZONE at Jaipur 2010.
- Attended the 55th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF INDIAN ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION at Jaipur 2010.
- Attended workshop on the Principle & Practice of orthopaedic research & pub- lication at UCMS & GTB Hospital Delhi on 7th December 2010.
- Attended Prof.R.H.Bhalchandani fellowship at Dept of orthopaedics Jabalpur.
- Attended 19th LTMCGH Fracture fixation course in October 2011.
- Attended 45th Western India Regional Orthopaedics Conference on 29th Dec to 31st December 2011.